My name is Bonnie and I am president of TLCShoppe.co. Speaking from 50 years of experience, pain is not fun! Being disabled is not fun! But either one or both can have very positive impacts on the way we as people develop, if we choose to let them. For instance, 51 years ago I dove off a high dive and from that day to today, I have never been out of pain. I have had 16 surgeries, only 6 of which were connected to my back. With the dive I herniated two discs in my upper back. To say that life has been easy with the challenges would be a lie, but I am a better person and a better nurse because of the challenges I have faced and continue to face. We can rise above what others think of us. We can utilize the pain we have to become people of compassion, people of understanding, and people of caring. This is where I have found my life has led me. This site is dedicated to those pain sufferers and those disabled who experience physical, emotional and even spiritual pain.
We will be here as pain sufferers ourselves and as professionals with 23 years of working with those who suffered physical, emotional and spiritual pain. We here at TLCShoppe.co will be here to educate and support and offer either products or links to products that can help with your quality of life. This site is the result of a fall 51 years ago and the fight I have experienced to be the person I have become Please feel free to let me know what you think. Feel free to share your experiences with us. Please keep this blog space positive and 'G rated.' Soon we will have the eShoppe up and running and we will have the products available to help your quality of life, but for now, just talk to us and utilize a few of our favorite links.
No comments:
Post a Comment